Contact me here for private voice lessons in Nashville.
Click here for Online Singing lessons using Skype, Google Chat or Facetime.
- I keep my lessons per week to a reasonable level so that I have the appropriate energy to give to students.
- My favorite length of time for a vocal session is 45 minutes. I can give you way more than enough to work on in 45 minutes, and have found that to be a perfect length for most students. Varying times and double slots are available for students that work more productively in that setting.
- I specialize in private lessons so that I can quickly identify the specific needs of individual singers, but I gladly teach duos, full bands that sing together, group lessons and workshops.
- Lessons are typically done once per week, ideally at a consistent set time.
- Multiple lessons per week are available when necessary and desired.
- I teach in a very focused and interactive manner that elevates the energy and skill level throughout the session.
- I work with all kinds of singers. Individuals striving for excellence in singing. Singers mostly interested in functionality and just don’t want to be held back by vocal dysfunctions or limitations. Beginners of all types that either have no musical background or musicians that have played other instruments for years but have always held the belief that they just couldn’t sing.
You’re the Super Hero. I’m the Mad Scientist that can help you discover your super powers.
My job is to help:
- Advanced and Intermediate Singers – making already good and not so good voices great
- Working Singers – eliminate the fatigue and “wear and tear” from constant use. Set up the right habits to make live performance and recording sessions far more fruitful without compromising the unique character of the voice.
- Vocal Rehab – fixing kinda broken and very broken voices
- Absolute Beginners – helping complete non singers learn to enjoy their right to sing
- Instrumentalists – helping musicians sing as well as they play other instruments
- Public Speakers – find more Power, Projection and Confidence in your speaking voice