Get on the path to transform your singing, and start to experience the joy that comes when you’re able to confidently express your true self with your voice.
Learn the Art of Body Singing with easy to digest weekly short video lessons and find out what it means to “play your body like an instrument.”
The weekly lessons include:
- How Loose Can You Get
- The Light Touch with the Anchor
- Big Body Breath Support
- Efficient Tones First
- Connected And Released Tones
- Mixy Not Mouthy
- Vibrant and Relaxed Sustained Tones
- Performance Mentality
- Extending your Breath Support
- Playing with Key Changes
- How a sustained tone becomes Legato singing…& How Legato Singing becomes the “Rumble Within”
- Throaty, Smokey, Aggressive & Screamy Tone development
- Opening Around Placement
- Articulating on top of the tone
- Energy changes & Less efficient tones
- Ear training Experiments
- Let the Song Sing itself
- Playing With Direction of Resonance (Single Note)
- Playing With Direction of Resonance (Full Range)
- Improvisation Practice
- Dimension in Tone
- Great Singers are Fast
Enter your name and email to get started for free
We’ll send your first short lesson immediately and then one a week for the next six months. If you find it’s not for you, unsubscribe any time.
Don’t want to share your email address? You can purchase the entire video course at once here:
Weeks 1-12 https://payhip.com/b/4n3s $19.95
Weeks 13-24 https://payhip.com/b/cxrU $19.95
Learn more about The Art of Body Singing
The Art of Body Singing is a vocal method established in 1992 By Vocal Technique Master Breck Alan.
This is a definitive technique for singers of all styles and levels from beginner to pro.
You will not find a better resource to explore and expand your knowledge of not only developing great tone and overcoming the obstacles of singing, but creating new relationships to the Art of Singing itself.